Here is our Beautiful Baldwin County list of Seven things you must do in this #Summer in Baldwin County!
1. Waterville USA… the water park and amusement park at Waterville USA has been a favorite for both locals and tourists alike since 1986 and for good reason. The park has continued to make additions and upgrades, including the 6 lanes “Dune Racer water slides”, two escape rooms, a Flowrider, a lazy river, and many more attractions to keep your family entertained all day long.
2. Gator Alley… the city of Daphne added this boardwalk located on Main Street just south of I-10. The boardwalk winds through creeks leading to D’ Olive Bay, where you’re sure to see area wildlife, including alligators, birds, and nutria among others. And it’s FREE! (N Main St, Daphne, AL 36526)
3. Fort Morgan… Take a tour through historic Fort Morgan. Fort Morgan is a Third System masonry fort built between 1819 and 1833. Standing guard where the bay meets the Gulf of Mexico, the fort played a significant role in the Battle of Mobile Bay in August 1864. More than just history, the site also has nature areas, and a boat launch for the outdoorsman to enjoy. Or, you can simply sit back and relax on the surrounding beaches and let the worries of the world slip away. Whatever your reason for visiting, make sure Fort Morgan is a part of your summer plans!
4. Helicopter ride… Helicopter tours in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, offer family-friendly fun at its best. Enjoy seeing your family and friends, marine life, and nearly 7 miles of beachfront all from an aerial view! This is a definite tour the whole family will enjoy.
5. Chute for the Skye… is a coastal adventure agency that offers a variety of equipment and activities for those looking to make the most out of their visit to the beaches of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. Parasails, kayaks, paddle boards and other fun rentals are all available here. Whether you want to take the family out on a pontoon boat for the day or up in the sky on their a parasail ride over the Gulf, your next happy memory starts at Chute for the Skye.
6. Train Ride at Wales West… offers 3 various train rides all throughout the summer, including two trains large enough for all ages to enjoy. Wales West also offers a variety of other family-friendly activities like camping, a petting zoo, pony rides and more! So, take a step back in time and take the family to Wales West this summer.
7. Delta Riverboat Cruise at Blakeley State Park… Nature’s wildlife—plants, animals and birds—will be the first of a double feature show for passengers aboard the Blakeley State Park’s Delta Explorer. The second feature will be sights and sounds of shipbuilding, local and international shipping activities of the Port of Mobile. So, this summer make it a point to see the tranquil waterways and discover the incredibly diverse ecosystem by boat with Blakeley State Park.